Flashpoint ZOOM LI-ON III R2 TTL Speedlight Flash for Sony
Four years ago, Flashpoint shook up the photographic world with an ingenious on-camera speedlight with world-class power that integrated dependable wireless remote that really worked! The Zoom Li-on quickly became the flash to acquire, opening up the enormous R2 Family of Flash to eager to please image creators in all levels of photographic excellence.
Never to rest on our laurels, we introduce the new Flashpoint Zoom Li-on III TTL Speedlight for Sony with the same integrated R2 Radio Transceiver, designed as a GN 197ft / 60m @ISO 100 (200mm) fusion of the original Zoom Li-on with the already appreciated Zoom Li-on X advancements. This enhanced version delivers improved wireless abilities, a Quick Switch that instantly flips between Manual and TTL values and back with TCM, a more refined and enhanced flash spread, while fully compatible with the Sony system. A brilliant 2W modeling lamp on the body, shines to reveal the flash output without modifier interference. The Zoom Li-on III shares the same internal interchangeable 7.2V/2600mAh Lithium-Ion battery as the Zoom Li-on X, boasting up to 450 full power flashes without the irritation of cables to an external battery pack. The incredible amount of power produced by this compact and lightweight unit and the integrated functions and features make the Zoom Li-on III R2 TTL the natural choice of pro or amateur photographers.
Beneath the new Flashpoint Zoom Li-On III R2 TTL familiar design is a wireless command center for the proven R2 Wireless, that’s sure to excel for weddings, events, sports, and everyday flash expertise. Well thought out menus, with simplicity and control at heart, keeping you focused on the subject, not tech. Direct 4 Group access, Lithium recycle speed and dependency, ever primed for action, reaching across space with a correct color flash so beautiful you’ll wonder how we did it again.
Besides the famed R2 wireless control, there are 2 optical slave modes and a stroboscopic mode as well for traditionalists. The metal flash shoe features a locking pin, so even if the foot is not clamped lock properly, it will not accidentally fall off the camera or mount. Remote power control using a Flashpoint R2 System Transmitter or R2 Family flash allows you to view and change your flash output as you shoot and trigger the flash and adjust other functions from more than 150 feet away for extreme off-camera work.
The flashhead rotates 330 degrees and tilts over 120 degrees, even backward, for bounce or modifier use. The head zooms automatically or manually from 20-200mm, to ensure the necessary flash coverage without wasted spill. The fast and convenient Flashpoint S-R1 Round Head Magnetic Modifier Accessory Adapter converts the Zoom Li-on III rectangular zoom head to works with the exciting Accessory Kit for the Zoom Li-on X and makes it even more outstanding! Every imaginable light attachment to control light spread, spill, drama, color tint, and mood. The accessory features a magnetic ring accessory mount, allowing for simple installation of the myriad of modifiers.
The R2 TTL Wireless Flash System is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your multi-flash experience. Easy to use buttons command a full range of tasks like reliable channel triggering, group mode selectivity, HSS, with robust signal strength and exceptional stability to your selected camera flash language. No matter your camera platform, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus or Pentax, therefs a version for your style and taste. Thatfs the R2 Family for you!
The R2 Family. Multiple distinct members from mini speedlights to monster monolights. Each one the result of insight and refinement. Becoming a frontrunner does not occur by coincidence.
Only by expertise.
- Beautiful Powerful Flash with GN 197ft / 60m @ISO 100 (200mm)
- Uses an advanced Li-Ion Polymer battery for speedy recycling and longer life
- Full power recycle time of fewer than 1.5 seconds
- Approximately 450 full-power flashes per charge
- Remote Sony TTL power control with the Flashpoint R2 system built-in
- Complete compatibility with system features like exposure compensation, EXIF inscription, flash value lock, and High Speed Sync
- R2 TTL communication flashes as a Transmitter or Receiver
- Auto-Sensing Canon / Nikon / Sony / Panasonic / Olympus / Fujifilm / Pentax TTL Radio Receiver Modes
- Quick Manual to TTL and back Switch featuring TCM
- Control of 4 different wireless groups
- Trigger Mode operates on 5 Groups
- Brilliant 2W Modelling Lamp on command
- Backlit Matrix LCD
- Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation
- Zooming 20-200mm head with automatic or manual control
- High Speed Sync for shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second
- Front or Rear Curtain Sync
- Laser AF Assist Lamp for Instant Autofocus Even in Complete Dark on Low Contrast Surfaces
- 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp
- Regular and Intelligent Optical Slave Modes
- Stable color temperature at 5300±200K over the entire power range
- 330-degree rotation and 120-degree tilt Head
- Perfect for on and off-camera use
- Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp
- Flashpoint Zoom Li-on III TTL Speedlight
- 7.2V/2600mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Charger
- USB Battery Charger Module
- Mini-Cold Shoe Stand
- Protective Case
- Instruction Manual
- Flashpoint 1-Year USA Warranty