Take the plunge. Your vision is now beyond your imagination.
Welcome the newest member of the R2 Family of Wireless Flash. More powerful and versatile than the eVOLV200 morphing pocket flash and smaller and sleeker the excellent XPLOR600 Pro cordless monolight. The state-of-the-art lithium powered monolight weighs in at just over 4 pounds 8 ounces, but don’t let the diminutive size fool you. Under the lustrous exterior comes a lot of the XPLOR600 Pro features (they even look alike!) without the overhead. It’s a re-design, not a scaled down version. Serious output at 400-watt seconds, plus TTL, High Speed Sync, IGBT technology, with incredible 1 second recycle time that can keep pace when it needs. The 400Pro boasts complete camera system real-time autosensing for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, and M4/3 Panasonic/Olympus, with the infallible R2 compatible 2.4GHz radio receiver modes built inside, fully compatible with the entire Flashpoint R2 Family system of wireless radio enabled strobes.
And, just like a member of the champion R2 Family, it can deliver to 390 full power shots from the compact new 21.6V, 2600mAh lithium-ion battery and not skip a beat. The battery recharge is a snap, too, using the external power charger to reach full capacity while you keep the action going without tying up the flash to re-energize. Exchange a depleted bat-pack in a matter of seconds for keeping pace with whatever you’re tracking. The output of the pro 30w LED modeling light, with proportional, variable orrecycle responsive settings produces 4800�K with a TLIC of 93, brightness equivalent of 350w, and practicing a stable color temperature mode, completes the sweet picture.
This jewel can slim down to a more compact package for work on the go by shedding the rear handle and swivel mount, using the incorporated Godox style modifier reflector mount. The new arrangement will bring the user a variety of compact, stackable modifiersfrom Grids to Gels, Snoots to Reflectors. Don’t worry, all you Bowens mod people. The flash mount adapts just fine with the includedS-Type adapter ring and even offers hope to the Profoto, Broncolor and Elinchrom light shaper enthusiasts with an optional ring to receive and transform.
The first XPLOR600 proved the power of R2 to master the light wirelessly, the XPLOR600 Pro smashed the recycle barrier for lithium-powered monolights, and now, the XPLOR 400Pro goes beyond, with a sleek design, practical control consolidation, and keen responsiveness. True, accurate TTL, lithium powered mobile imaging that spurs your creative imagination to conquer distant vistas, solve the challenging lighting situation in any environment, adapt to multiple camera systems right out of the box.
The unmatched R2 Radio System links Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus/Panasonic DSLR’s seamlessly and simultaneously for the ultimate to remote solutions. The sun is no match to this exceptional performer with supe ior HSS up to 1/8000s. The newly integrated reflector makes the flash ready to serve up some dazzling imagery without add-ons, speeding the way to the finish line.
The XPLOR 400Pro TTL is the ingenious wireless phenomenon. The compact 400ws prodigy invites you to go beyond the restrictions of wired dependency and ascend into the free and easy heights only R2 Radio proffers. True, wireless TTL, lithium powered mobile imaging that spurs your creative imagination to conquer distant vistas, solve the challenging lighting situation in any environment, and adapts to multiple camera systems instantly. The unmatched R2 Radio System links Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus/Panasonic seamlessly for the ultimate to remote solutions With a focus on portable lighting, the R2 Family liberates youfrom the hassle and tangle of hot, wired monolights – whether you are a wedding or event photographer, environmental portraiture shooter, freelance commercial studio illustrator, eager photojournalist, a wandering backpack adventurer, or fast action sports snapper. And the broad spectrum of light modifiers available, from Bowens and beyond, covers every possible lighting occurrence fromhumble studio to proud peak.
The only thing holding you back from joining the journey to lighting freedom is securing your R2 Passport. From Pro Photo to New Bee, we have you on the road to complete wireless independence.
- 400ws in the most well thought out design
- Solid Guide Number of 236ft / 72m (ISO 100, included reflector)
- Ready for shot after shot with 0.01 – 1 Second Recycle Time
- Reliable and brilliant Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Auto-Sensing and Switching Radio Slave Modes for Canon, Nikon. Sony, Fuji, and Panasonic/Olympus M4/3
- 328 feet / 100 meter R2 signal reception range
- Up to 390 Full Power Flashes Per Battery Charge
- Rear latching interchangeable 21.6V / 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Manual Flash over 9 Stops: 1/256 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi
- 5 Groups keep the pace and the peace – A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels protect the isolation of the signal
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000th second
- Advanced IGBT circuitry for stable and precise flash duration
- Last Shot Auto Memory Function
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- 99 Wireless ID’s for ultimate security
- S1 Standard & S2 ‘Smart’ Optical Slave Modes
- IGBT inspired Flash Duration with 1/220s?1/12820s (T0.1)
- Professional balanced Color Temperature at 5600�K ± 200�K
- Stable Color Mode narrows to variable down to ±75�K
- 30W LED Modelling Light (4800�K / TLIC: 93) (M / Prop)
- Native Godox Modifier Mount
- Bowens S-type Interchangeable Mount Adapter
- Optional Remote Head brings the light where you want it
- Optional AC Power Adapter for nonstop flash power
- Quiet Fan Cooled mechanism
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display
- An Abundance of Custom Functions
- Type C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port for manual sync connection
- Sleek measurements 8.6×4.0x5.0in / 220x102x128mm with Battery (no flashtube or reflector)
- Light Weight Heavyweight at 4.6lb / 2.1kg with Battery (no flashtube or reflector)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Flashpoint XPLOR 400 Pro TLL Monolight (Godox AD400Pro)
- Flashpoint R2 Pro 2.4GHz Transmitter for Sony (XPro-S)
- Bowens Mount Adapter Ring
- 400ws Flash Tube Module
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery pack (21.6v/2600mAh)
- Battery Charger
- Power Cord
- Reflector and Cap
- Compartment Case
- Allen Wrench
- Instruction Manual
- Flashpoint 2-Year USA Warranty