Flashpoint XPLOR300 Pro.
300WS. The picture-perfect bridge between monolight and pocket flash.
Smaller is better.
Compact is sweet.
Power is honey.
Yes, you can believe it. The ingenious freshest member of our world renowned R2 Family of Wireless Flash. 300WS in a cylindrical futuristic body featuring R2 Wireless triggering, High Speed Sync on demand, 2600WAh Lithium-Ion rechargeability, intense Bi-Color LED guided modeling, enhanced Custom Functions. TTL, Manual, and MultiStrobe modes. All in a sleek, restyled, profile that a Swede would appreciate.
How many times can you fall in love? Wooed with the original StreakLight 360. Impressed by the versatile eVOLV200 pair. Motivated by the XPLOR400 Pro. Questing forward over the XPLOR600 Pro and Classic couple. Coveting beyond the AC driven Blaz and Rapid series, all the way to 1200WS! The lovefest is happening again. The 300Pro boasts complete camera system real-time autosensing for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Pentax, and M4/3 Panasonic/Olympus, with the infallible R2 2.4GHz radio receiver modes built inside, fully compatible with the entire Flashpoint R2 Family system of wireless radio enabled strobes.
You can’t resist this beauty. The battery cell is reminiscent of the eVOLV200 interchangeable packs, slipping unobtrusively into a rear port for hundreds of pops. Exchange a depleted bat-pack in a matter of seconds for keeping pace with whatever you’re tracking. The sun is no match to this exceptional performer with superior HSS, up to 1/8000s. The newly integrated Direct reflector mount makes the flash ready to serve up some dazzling imagery without add-ons, speeding the way to the finish line. Mounting for Bowens modifiers in an optional S-Type bracket, or with the 2-piece AD-AB [FPADAB] and Bowens Adapter Mount [FPLFX400PMB].
Don’t leave your R2. Enjoy the pleasure of a whole family of linked devices, from miniature transmitters to massive monolights. A rainbow of choices serving photographers in any venue of imaging. Seven levels and flavors of Watt Second flash are represented, each proudly carrying the R2 2.4GHz radio beacon for every single major TTL camera system out there. Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus, Pentax.
All the power and utility of a monolight at the size of a dream. Touch the controls, and you know you’re in command. From Full Power down to a 1/256th in user-selected increments of Tenth’s or Thirds of a stop. A redesigned select wheel to sail through values and punch it in.
Round About. Charge through the mire and stand tall. Eight Custom Functions that include Masking sequencing, Delay and Timer clocks, Slave and Modeling options, plus.
Travel-friendly. The flash is just a hair over 3 pounds. Pack it all in. Go explore with several of these a nd light the way imaging wa s meant to be. Worry-free. Cordless. To your custom preferences. With the focus on portable lighting, the R2 Family liberates you from the hassle and tangle of hot, wired monolights – whether you are a wedding or event photographer, environmental portraiture shooter, freelance commercial studio illustrator, eager photojournalist, a wandering backpack adventurer, or fast action sports snapper.
It’s a Flashpoint, after all.
R2. One Remote to Rule Them All.
The onset of an extraordinary voyage. R2 Radio is one of the most exacting wireless systems available to the world of professional and amateur photographers.
You can spontaneously Link to simultaneous multi camera systems! Shoot Nikon and Canon, or any of the 7 major camera systems, at this same time and the XPLOR will automatically sense and respond accurately. Have one photographer use a Sony and the other a Panasonic, without a care to re-sync!
This XPLOR 600Pro TTL can be linked and synced to be triggered wirelessly in complete TTL operation with any R2 transmitting member of the R2 Family: The prodigious Flashpoint models of Streaklight 360, Zoom Speedlights, R2T and R2Pro Remote Transmitters – all work seamlessly to clear the path onto the challenge of mastering the light, wherever you go. Absorb it well, and the mighty lighting tool you have before you will become a beacon of power in your arsenal of creative photography.
The R2 TTL Wireless Flash System is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your multi flash experience. Easy to use buttons command a full range of functions like reliable channel triggering, group mode selectivity, HSS, all with powerful signal strength and exceptional stability to your selected camera flash language. LED panels clearly display the status of all remotely linked R2 compliant strobes so you always have control of group lighting mastery. R2 wireless communication gives speed of light response to on camera or off camera R2 Family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot inany environment.
The proprietary TTL and HSS enabled 2.4GHz R2 Radio Remote System transmits atop a modern DSLR body with reliable TTL and pass-through to speedlights, plus laser AF assist. R2 transmitters work with the complete family of Flashpoint Zoom Speedlights, XPLOR600 Monolights and Streaklight Strobes with R2 TTL radio transceivers built right in. Add a R2 receiver to any legacy flash with a sync port and it too becomes part of the R2 Family! The incredible range of these compact and lightweight units as well as their integrated functions and features make them the first choice of professional photographers.
Expect more from Flashpoint.
The new Flashpoint R2 Pro Mark II wireless flash trigger, the ultimate dedicated light master for The R2 Family of Flash. Boasting sparkling innovations that make the art of photography easier than ever, at the touch of a button. Like the essential TTL tool, TCM. TCM fusion takes TTL to a new level, overcoming the ex posure fluctuations that may occur in TTL shooting by saving the successful exposure value to Manual settings for repeat capture accuracy.
The R2 Pro is just one of the innovative R2 Family traits! Come meet the whole clan!
There are 3 ways to mount accessories on the XPLOR 300 Pro:
- XPLOR 300 Direct Mount accessories can mount on the XPLOR 300 Pro directly
- Bowens accessories can mount using the Glow S2 PRO Bowens Mount Bracket
- A Bowens mount can be added more permanently using the AD-AB Adapter Ring and the Flashpoint XPLOR 400PRO Bowens Mount Adapter
- Second Curtain Sync
- 300ws in the most well thought out design
- Ready for shot after shot with 0.01 - 1.5 Second Recycle Time
- Reliable and brilliant Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Auto-Sensing and Switching Radio Slave Modes for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax and Panasonic/Olympus M4/3
- 328 feet / 100 meter R2 signal reception range
- Rear port interchangeable 14.4V / 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Manual Flash over 9 Stops: 1/256 - 1/1 Output (1/3rd or 1/10th Increments)
- Flash Modes - TTL / M / Multie
- 5 Groups keep the pace and the peace - A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels protect the isolation of the signal
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000th second
- Advanced IGBT circuitry for stable and precise flash duration
- Last Shot Auto Memory Function
- FEC / FEB - 1/3rd Increments (½3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- S1 Standard & S2 'Smart' Optical Slave Modes
- Professional balanced Color Temperature at 5600½K ½ 200½K
- Stable Color Mode narrows to variable down to ½75½K
- Bi-Color LED Modelling Light (3000½K ~ 6000½K) (M / Prop)
- Direct Modifier Mount
- Quiet Fan Cooled mechanism
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display
- An Abundance of Custom Functions
- Type C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port for manual sync connection
- Sleek measurements 7.5x3.8x3.4in / 19.0x9.8x8.7cm
- Light Weight Heavyweight at just over 3.0lb / 1.4kg with Battery
- Flashpoint XPLOR 300Pro TTL Monolight (Godox AD300Pro)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Lithium Battery Charger and Cord
- Reflector and Cap
- Compartment Case
- Instruction Manual
- Flashpoint 2 Year Warranty