Weight No More!
When we started the R2 Journey with the revolutionary XPLOR600 portable monolight, no one could have dreamt that we would have a Family this robust and widespread.
Are we proud.
And now, we are delighted to introduce the XPLOR100 Pro TTL R2 Battery-Powered Monolight. A tiny, wireless, 100 watt-second, rechargeable lithium-powered flash with a full array of features – even variable zoom flash coverage. Up to 360 full power pops and a 9 stop range to boot. An LED modeling bulb and color accuracy. A small package with colossal potential.
It’s going places.
The sheer size, a tad larger than a beverage can, and a hair over 1 pound, begs to come along.
It’s going to a wedding. Traveling to the portrait session. Serving up precise light for multi-flash table-top. Supplying a novice with a promising future, a system flash. Snuggled into a lens pocket going on an assignment overseas with a seasoned pro.
The XPLOR100 Pro gem fits unobtrusively in your case.
Not ‘just in case.’
Ready for wireless TTL or Manual action along with the complete Family of Flash.
It’s pure R2. There’s nothing else to buy to enjoy seamless connectivity with R2 transmitters in speedlights or triggers for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus, and Pentax. The front flash face is magnetized to accept light modifiers from filters to grids, snoots, and super-wide diffusers, which also fit the Flashpoint round head flashes. Did we mention that the rechargeable lithium battery packs are shared with the Flashpoint Zoom Li-on X and Zoom Li-on III Speedlights?
There isn’t a photographic challenge that an XPLOR can’t lick and an imagemakers vision that can’t be fulfilled.
No matter starter budget flash or sweet kicker accent light.
First love or seasoned team partner…
Flashpoint XPLOR shows the way.
But this time, WeightLess.
The R2 TTL Wireless Flash System is the advanced 2.4GHz radio remote that adds camera TTL dedicated custom functions to your multi-flash experience. Easy to use buttons command a full range of functions like reliable channel triggering, group mode selectivity, HSS, all with powerful signal strength and exceptional stability to your selected camera flash language. LED panels clearly display the status of all remotely linked R2 compliant strobes, so you always have control of group lighting mastery. R2 wireless communication gives the speed of light response to on-camera or off-camera R2 Family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot in any environment.;
- A mini-monolight a tad larger than a soda can and no calories!
- Featherweight 18.5 Ounces of portable champ power
- Complete Wireless R2 Radio performance response
- Great way to start an R2 Flash Family on a budget
- 100WS of in the most well thought out design
- Ready for shot after shot with 0.01 f 1.5 Second Recycle Time
- Reliable and brilliant Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Auto-Sensing Radio Slave Modes for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic, and Olympus
- 328 feet / 100 meter R2 signal reception range
- Rear port interchangeable 7.2V / 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Uses the same battery module as the Zoom Li-on X and Zoom Li-on III
- Magnetic round flash head rim holds a treasury of light modifiers
- Manual Flash range over 9 Stops: 1/256 - 1/1 Output (1/3rd or 1/10th Increments)
- Flash Modes - TTL / M / Multi
- 5 Groups keep the pace and the peace - A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels protect the isolation of the signal
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000th second
- Advanced IGBT circuitry for stable and precise flash duration
- Last Shot Auto Memory Function
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB - 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- S1 Standard & S2 'Smart' Optical Slave Modes
- Balanced Professional Color Temperature at 5600�K ± 200�K
- Stable Color Mode narrows to variable down to ±75�K
- LED Modelling Light with user directed intensity (1-10)
- Automatic Fan Cooled stability
- Large Dot Matrix OLED Display
- An Abundance of Custom Functions
- Type C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port for manual sync connection
- leek measurements at a mini 4.4 x 3.0 x 3.0 in / 12.0 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm
- LightWeight Featherweight at just over 18oz / 524g with Battery
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Flashpoint XPLOR 100 Pro TTL R2 Battery-Powered Monolight
- WB100 Lithium Battery Pack (7.2V/2600mAh)
- USB Cable
- Portable Bag
- AD-E2 Bracket
- Flashpoint 2-Year USA Warranty