The Flashpoint R2 MII Transmitter for Canon is the express lane wireless flash transceiver/trigger dedicated to the R2 Family of Flash. The savvy command center for Canon EOS cameras to control Flashpoint R2 wireless system devices and extends it reach into the R2 Pro specs, with 1/10th of a stop precision and Whole Number readout. The improved remote offers direct Group button ready for action, providing instant response to familiar R2T features. Touch one of the clearly labeled five Group letters, and the agile R2 Mark II performs. Less scrolling through menu options for the right selection than the older R2T. Plus, the Bluetooth empowered transmitter connects with our Flashpoint smartphone APP and endows the shrewd Apple or Android mobile photographer with pure remote shooting pleasure, taking R2 technology one step further with a graphical interface. The R2TII also can act as a pure 2.4GHz Receiver for non-TTL legacy strobes and flashes and functions as a camera trigger via a dedicated camera cord, through the two-way 3.5mm sync socket.
Boasting sparkling innovations that make the art of photography more accessible than ever at the touch of a button, while never leaving behind the working photographer with the need of a pass-through hotshoe. Enjoy exceptionally stable signal broadcast, direct info access with the brilliant backlit dot matrix LCD screen, a custom function selective transmission of values to conserve energy,and extended multiple Group triggering, the R2 Mark II transmitter provides a massive leap forward for DSLR photographer built on the original, remarkable R2T.
Controlling the linked remote R2 strobes is straightforward, with a large clear eye-level LCD panel interface aside 3 separate buttons relating to mode, menu and set, while an ample thumb wheel provides fast scroll adjustment for the selected function. A slide switch located on the side of the transmitter allows the new smart Auto Focus Assist Light triggered by the camera when required.
The R2 Mark II C provides a full proprietary GR Group style interface allowing up to 5 Groups to be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off. The battery-powered units provide TTL, HSS (High Speed Sync) and even an HSS pre-sync timing adjustment for precision synchronization, Second Curtain Sync, and individual remote modeling light control. Enjoy advancements to wireless remote that were introduced in the R2 Pro Transmitter, plus the Bluetooth Smartphone feature of the Pro Mark II. PC cord sync input and output ports are provided for external non-R2 device remote sync without automation. All the R2 enabled family devices communicate seamlessly: The Flashpoint Monolights, from the dynamic Rapid group of AC fame; all the lithium portables: 600ws XPLOR600 and Pro, mobile XPLOR400; the fantastic Streaklight 360 TTL powerhouses; the versatile eVOLV200’s; the Zoom Li-on TTL speedlights, the Zoom alkaline energized speedlight, and even the Mini Zoom flash series. There is no better way to master remote wireless multiple flash – by anyone.
The incredible range of these compact and lightweight units as well as their integrated functions and features make them the first choice of professional photographers. The proprietary TTL enabled 2.4GHz R2 Radio Remote System radio triggers transmits atop a Canon EOS body with AF assist and works with the complete family of Flashpoint Speedlights, Monolights and Strobe lights with unrivaled R2 TTL radio transceiver built right in.
Manage flash as you like it. The R2 Mark II Transmitter for Canon.
SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURES
- Quick Access Group Buttons
- Fast Group Management
- Built-in Bluetooth for Smartphone APP Control
- R2 Smartphone Commands Any Flash Function
- Pro 1/10th of a Stop Manual Precision
- Option of Fraction of Full or Whole Number Power Range Readout
- Mac and PC Firmware Updatable
- Larger Main Control Dial
- Global and Individual Modeling Light Power Control
- Audio Function Control Via Individual Groups
- High Sync Delay Setting Menu Option
- Updated Display and Functions
- ALL Button – Adjusts Manual Groups, Only
- Slide Clamp Hotshoe Quick Lock
- Clear Channel Scan for purest signal strength
- Unifies the Flashpoint R2 / Godox X – 2.4GHz Radio System
- R2 Smartphone Commands Any Flash Function
- Transmission Range of at least 328 feet / 100 meters
- Speedy Group Management
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (½3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash from 1/256 – 1/1 or 3.0 – 10.0 Output (1/3rd or 1/10th Stop Increments)
- Group TTL Mode – A / B / C / D / E in 5 Groups
- 32 Channels with Auto Search keeps the Signal Clear
- Wireless ID 01-99 for Ultimate Frequency Security
- All and Individual Group Modeling Lamp Control
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist Light with On/Off Switch
- Wireless Shutter Release with R2 Receivers
- Type-C USB Port for Firmware Upgrades for PC and MAC
- 2-Way 3.5mm Sync Port – Input & Output for Legacy Flash and Camera Trigger
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries
- The hot shoe Quick Lock ensures that the wireless trigger stays secure on the camera’s hot shoe.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Flashpoint R2 Mark II ETTL Transmitter
- Flashpoint 1-Year Warranty