Dramatically improve the quality of your light by positioning your flash fartherfrom your lens while staying directly above it (on-axis) no matter the camera orientation. This bracket allows you to smoothly rotate your flash 90 degrees for vertical shots, while keeping the flash above the camera. The flash to camera distance eliminates red-eye and the center position avoids cast side shadows. Two screws above the grip secure your choice of rotation arm height. The speedlight flash support arm has a 180 degree range of travel for creative flash effects, as well.
To sync the camera and flash, we recommend the use of dedicated TTL off-camera flash cords between camera and flash like the Flashpoint FPOCCA (Canon) or FPOCCNK (Nikon).
The anti-twist plate feature ensures that the camera remains firmly in position while you shoot as increased torque tends to rotate cameras attached without this system.
The lightweight aluminum frame and sturdy rubberized grip combination is easy to hold in heavy use or at rest between shots.
- <b> Anti twist plate keeps camera in proper position </b>
- Comfortable Rubberized Cushion Grip
- Universal locking flash shoe for speedlights
- Camera plate design for most SLR's
- Rotate the flash for vertical shots with a flick of the wrist
- Adjustable Hotshoe Position for Customized Flash Balance
- Adjustable 1/4x20 screw position for custom camera placement and balance
- Can be mounted on tripod
- Adjustable flash to camera height
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Flashpoint Flash Bracket with Rotating Arm
- Flashpoint 1 Year Warranty