The FLASHPOINT BLAZ 300 R2 MONOLIGHT is a 300-watt second manual monolight, designed to be compact non-TTL AC studio members of the R2 Family of wireless radio controlled flashes. The small units deliver GN 190ft / 58m, accepting standard Bowens S-Type reflectors and modifiers. The pro 150w quartz modeling light makes lighting setups easy to achieve precise results. The incredible amount of power and control in these compact and lightweight flashes, make this design the first choice of all photographers with an eye for flexible multiple lights set up in a studio or home environment, for everything from portraiture to product photography without the fear of blowing circuits. The BLAZ 300 R2 Monolight has a max recycle times of 1.8 seconds at full power, and an eye-popping 0.1 seconds at 1/32nd/5.0 output, with reliability that only AC can guarantee.
R2 Wireless is the world famous 2.4GHz Radio system that binds the Flashpoint XPLOR600’s, Streaklights, Zooms, eVOLV200’s, Rapid’s and Mini’s, in total harmony. The incorporated R2 radio links to transmitter signals up to over a 100m/328ft range with 32 channels and up to 16 individual groups. Of course, you can simply fire with a cable directly connected to the standard PC port.
This impressive BLAZ 300 Monolight professional specs’ don’t end with power and speed. Exacting digital details, with a full menu of Power, Channel, Group, and Model Lamp status is boldly displayed on the rear graphical LCD panel. The onboard Manual controls are in a Tenth (0.1) of a stop increments and, depending on the R2 remote transmitter linked to the flash, at Tenth’s, or 1/3 stop. Throughout the wide 50 step range, color and flash duration is spot on, with less than a 2% variation. AC power means there is no limit on modeling lamp use, with an adjustable 5-100% bright 150w quartz lamp. Both flashtube and modeling lamp is user replaceable.
Flashpoint, innovators at the cutting edge of studio and location lighting with a wide selection of flash solutions addressing every lighting challenge, now offer light supremacy even further, with the Flashpoint BLAZ 300 R2 Monolight joining “The Family.” R2, the new proven standard in wireless flash, now welcomes one more distinct platforms for excellence in fantastic lighting, joining with the BLAZ Series to crown the eVOLV200’s, XPLOR’s, STREAKLIGHT’s, ZOOM’s, and R2 Series Transmitters.
- Compact and lightweight 300ws AC reliability
- Impressively consistent GN 190ft / 58m output
- Built-in extended Flashpoint R2 2.4G wireless system
- Senses and operates under 32 Channels and 16 non-TTL Groups
- Recycles in less than 1.8s at full power and 0.1s at 1/32
- Precise output displayed on the LCD panel
- Wide range of 50 flash power steps from 1/32 to 1/1 (or 5.0 to 10.0)
- Optional R2 triggers control power ratio, modeling lamp, an audio tone, as well as remote flash triggering
- Bowens Type-S mount for a flood of almost any light shaper
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 5% to 100% power levels in 3 modes
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shifts when under the same output
- Anti-preflash Slave modes enable synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system using the S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Auto memory and recovery of previous values and settings
- Supports Flashpoint R2, R2T-32, and R2T-16 Transmitter Units
- Supports Legacy R1-16 Remote Manual Trigger System
- Rich color spectrum with flash duration (t.01) of 1/800s - 1/2000s
- Stable Color Temperature 5600K +/- 200K throughout the flash range
- Auto Memory feature retains last use settings
- USB Communication Port (For R2TR-16 & R2TR-16 Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port for direct to camera cable link
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Flashpoint BLAZ 300 R2 Monolight
- AC Power Supply Cord
- Flashtube and Modelling Lamp Cover
- 150w Quartz Modelling Lamp
- (2) 250 Volt Replacement Fuses
- Instruction Manual
- Flashpoint One Year USA Warranty